7 Ways to Get Flat Stomach Sooner
Getting flat stomach is not an easy task. Your belly won’t disappear from one day to the next. But it's also not an impossible task, all you need is a dedication.
If you are looking to get flat stomach as soon as possible here are 7 ways.
1. Circuit TrainingIf you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time, you have to perform circuit training. Indulge in full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of 15 repetitions. You should be able to burn around 500 to 600 calories per workout.
2. Focus on Abdominal Muscles WorkoutIf wondering how to lose tummy fat quickly, then focus on abdominal muscles workout. Crunches and leg raises for three sets of 20 repetitions should be done. Also, do planks by holding your body in a push-up position on your elbows for 30 to 60 seconds for four sets.
3. Healthy EatingAvoid sugar, fatty foods, and refined carbohydrates that have low nutritional content. Instead, eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, lean proteins, and complex carbohydrates.
4. Avoid SaltTo minimize water retention, lower your sodium intake. This means you need to avoid salt. You can flavour your food with other herbs and spices instead.
5. Drink Water and Other Healthy DrinksHave adequate water to flush away toxins. This will give you dual benefits of a glowing skin and a flat tummy. Drinking water does not only mean having gallons of water in a day, but also drinking healthy drinks like green tea with anti-oxidants and fresh vegetable and fruit juice.
6. Keep Stress AwayStress and anxiety can cause the over-production of a certain hormone called cortisol, which encourages weight gain about the belly area.
7. Avoid AlcoholWhen it comes to flattening your stomach, alcohol is not your friend. It makes your body store more of the fat you eat and burn up to 36% less fat than you normally would. It can also inhibit your body's production of fat-burning hormones.
By incorporating some of the tips mentioned above into your daily routine, you may get to see your flat stomach sooner than later.